There are a lot of different face moisturizers on the market, but which one is the best for teens? When choosing a facial moisturizer for teens, it’s important to consider their skin type and how dry or oily it is.
If your teenager has dry skin, a moisturizer that contains oil may not be the best choice. A good facial moisturizer for teenagers should also be lightweight and have a pleasant scent.
Top 10 Face Moisturizer For Teens Reviews
- FACE MOISTURIZER: Create a luminous and more hydrated complexion with Burt’s Bees sensitive skin face moisturizer cream, perfect for sensitive skin that gently leaves you with your smoothest skin yet; package may vary
- SENSITIVE SKIN: Burt’s Bees sensitive skin face moisturizer cream is clinically shown to provide moisture and hydration without causing redness or irritation, leaving your skin refreshed
- NATURAL FACE LOTION: Infused with rice extracts and aloe vera, Burt’s Bees 98.9% natural origin moisturizing fragrance-free sensitive face lotion provides hydration and won’t clog pores for healthy-looking skin
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Burt’s Bees hypoallergenic moisturizer cream for sensitive skin is Dermatologist and allergy tested, and was Awarded National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- BURT’S BEES SKIN CARE: Use Burt’s Bees naturally moisturizing face cream as part of your daily Burt’s Bees sensitive 5 product face care regimen for a healthier looking complexion
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Facial Moisturizer for sensitive skin featuring a lightweight and ultra-gentle formula that hydrates and nourishes skin
- Oil-free face lotion formula absorbs quickly into skin, eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny. It is also non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Clinically proven to provide gentle yet effective moisturization. The water-based moisturizer formula provides optimal hydration that your skin needs to look and feel soft and smooth
- Gentle daily moisturizer is formulated with glycerin is specially designed for sensitive skin. It features a hypoallergenic formula that is free of fragrances, alcohol, and dyes
- Apply the lightweight and non-greasy moisturizer all over face and neck. Can be used both morning and night, either alone or under makeup as part of a regular skincare or beauty regimen for an at-home self-care experience
- 1.7-ounce bottle of Clean & Clear Hydrating Watermelon Gel Face Moisturizer to quench and refresh skin
- This oil-free facial moisturizer is lightweight, breathable, shine-free, and gentle enough for daily use
- Made with real fruit juice, the gentle gel cream also hydrates dry skin and leaves your face feeling refreshed with the delightful scent of watermelon
- Use this moisturizing gel as part of a regular daily skin care regimen along with the Clean & Clear Watermelon Juicy Scrub and Clean & Clear Watermelon Wipes
- To use, apply the gel cream evenly to face and neck following your regular cleansing routine
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Facial Moisturizer with a light pink grapefruit scent. It is formulated with 0.5% salicylic acid acne medication to clear breakouts
- This facial moisturizer has a lightweight texture that absorbs quickly to moisturize skin and prevents emerging breakouts without a greasy feel
- Face moisturizer is infused with pink grapefruit scent and includes naturally derived grapefruit extract and is suitable for daily use in a regular acne skincare routine
- Moisturizer is especially formulated for acne-prone skin and contains salicylic acid acne medication, proven acne-fighting ingredient to help treat acne. Its water-based formula is oil-free, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores
- For best use, clean skin thoroughly before applying a thin layer of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Facial Moisturizer one to three times daily to moisturize skin and treat breakouts in one step
|Color||Pink Grape Fruit|
- CETAPHIL DAILY HYDRATING LOTION FOR COMBINATION SKIN: Instantly hydrates and locks in moisture for 24 hours to protect skin from dryness
- IMMEDIATE AND INTENSE HYDRATION: Hyaluronic acid and powerful moisturizing agents provide long lasting hydration
- FAST ABSORBING, LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA: Non-greasy moisturizer won’t clog pores
- NO ADDED FRAGRANCE AND HYPOALLERGENIC: Clinically tested to be gentle on combination, sensitive skin
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: All CETAPHIL products are effective yet non-irritating
- FROM THE DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED FACIAL SKINCARE BRAND
- MADE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Lightweight facial moisturizer is specifically formulated for the special needs of young skin without harsh chemicals or irritating ingredients
- WON’T CLOG PORES: Formulated with special botanicals our natural facial moisturizer adjusts to your skin’s needs; It contains nourishing vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids to feed and pamper your skin while thinning out the excess sebum
- CALMS REDNESS AND IRRITATION: Good For You Girls moisturizer contains anti-inflammatory green tea, white tea, chamomile, and calendula to help reduce redness and irritation for calm, balanced skin
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: A formula free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, and dyes makes this a gentle and safe moisturizer for all skin types including sensitive skin
- AWARD-WINNING: Since 2008 Good For You Girls has been the US leader in safe and effective skincare for growing bodies; Proudly made in the USA, this vegan facial moisturizer and other award-winning formulas are parent-approved and used by girls of all ages
- SHINE-FREE MOISTURIZER – Nip + Fab Teen Skin Fix Zero Shine Moisturizer for face is formulated to go shine-free throughout the day. Lightweight, mattifying moisturizer keeps skin smooth and free of shine.
- COMBAT BUILD-UP AND BREAKOUTS – The zinc in this face cream helps to mitigate the appearance of excess sebum. The wasabi extract makes this moisturizer antioxidant rich, and helps prevent growth and breakouts.
- NIACINAMIDE FOR SKIN TONE – Niacinamide face moisturizer goes to work to tighten pores while addressing signs of aging, helping improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- CONTROL OIL PRODUCTION – Oil control moisturizer that supports the control of oil production. The ideal shine-free moisturizer for oily skin to keep skin balanced all-day with a matte finish.
- SMOOTH, MATTE LOOK – Make this daily facial moisturizer part of your skincare beauty routine, applying it onto a cleansed face and neck. Use 2-3 times weekly on sensitive skin. 1.35 Ounce.
- [ BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 ] A micro-fine zinc oxide sunscreen for UVA/UVB protection. This CeraVe moisturizer with SPF is a hydrating facial lotion that spreads easily, is absorbed quickly, and leaves a non-greasy finish
- [ OIL FREE DAY CREAM ] Use this daily face sunscreen as the last step in a morning skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer or facial serum, apply Cerave AM facial lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- [ SUNSCREEN WITH NIACINAMIDE ] Contains Hyaluronic Acid to retain skin’s moisture and Niacinamide to help calm skin. MVE Technology delivers hydration throughout the day
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Recommended for daily use by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Fragrance free, oil free, non-comedogenic, paraben-free. Suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, and acne-prone skin
- SKINCARE FOR KIDS AND PRE-TEENS: Kidskin was created by Jordan and her parents to help with her acne when she was 6. There were no products safe enough so Jordan’s dad and a team of chemists and dermatologists formulated this effective acne kit line.
- GENTLE, NON-GREASY, NON-COMEDOGENIC LOTION: Calms & soothes all skin conditions, clearing imperfections such as blemishes & large pores. It boosts immune function, helps irritated, compromised skin, and protects it from further damage.
- WITH WHITE TEA EXTRACT: The calming facial skin moisturizer is formulated for kids, teens and preteens age 6+ with all skin types – dry skin, oily skin, irritated skin, itchy skin, acne and problematic skin such as rosacea and eczema. ***Not to be used on Sensitive Skin***
- PARABEN, SULFATE, FRAGRANCE AND GLUTEN FREE: We’re striving every day to help parents by offering high quality, safe, and effective skincare products for their kids. All of our products are paraben-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free and cruelty-free.
- DERMATOLOGIST AND PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Made with care in the USA, the Kidskin Gentle Skin Cleanser is recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. We are so proud to be able to share our products with other kids of Jordan’s age!
- 4-fluid ounces of Clean & Clear Essentials Dual Action Face Moisturizer made with 0.5% salicylic acid acne medication helps treat and prevent pimples while also moisturizing dry skin, leaving it feeling smooth and soft
- Formulated for acne-prone skincare but suitable for all skin types, this daily facial moisturizer features an oil-free formula that works to target blemishes without over-drying skin
- Acne face moisturizer is made with salicylic acid, an acne medication that has been proven to effectively fight pimples and help prevent new breakouts from forming
- Part acne treatment, part moisturizer, its unique formula is designed for daily use in an acne skincare routine to help keep acne in check and skin looking healthy
- Recommended as part of a 3-step routine with Clean & Clear Essentials Facial Cleanser and Astringent to help keep acne under control and skin looking clear
|Color||White , Blue|
Buying Guide: Best Face Moisturizer For Teens
Face moisturizer is an important part of a skincare routine for all ages, but it’s especially important for teenagers as their skin is still developing.
What to look for in a face moisturizer?
We are looking for a face moisturizer that will hydrate your skin and keep it looking youthful? Look for one that contains ingredients like antioxidants, peptides and vitamins C and E.
Test out a few before settling on one to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Skin types that benefit from a moisturizer include dry skin, combination skin, oily skin and sensitive skin.
The best time to apply face moisturizer:
There is no definitive answer to this question as everyone’s skin is different and will react differently to various types of moisturizers. However, some experts suggest that applying moisturizer in the morning is the best time because your skin is still cool and more receptive to moisture.
Additionally, using a light moisturizer instead of a heavy one in the morning will help prevent wrinkles and age spots from forming.
How to apply face moisturizer?
There are many ways to apply face moisturizer, but the most important thing is finding one compatible with your skin type and age. Some people prefer to apply moisturizer after washing their face, while others wait until after applying makeup.
There are also many different types of moisturizers, from oil-based to those that are water-based. It is important to find a moisturizer that will hydrate your skin without making it feel heavy or oily.
Types of face moisturizers:
There are many types of face moisturizers on the market to suit different needs. Here are six:
1. Face oil: This type of moisturizer is made with oils like olive, argan, or jojoba oil, which help lock in moisture and help improve the appearance of skin texture.
2. Cream: Creams are the most common face moisturizer because they’re light and easy to apply. They work well for dry or combination skin and can be used day or night.
3. Gel: Gels are a more concentrated form of moisturizer than creams, and they work best as an overnight treatment. They tend to be heavier and less water-based, making them more effective for dry-skinned people who struggle with oily skin conditions.
4. Oil-Based Moisturizers: Oil-based moisturizers are the most common type of moisturizer available. They’re usually made of mineral oil, petrolatum, or other oils.
5. Emulsion Moisturizers: Emulsions are usually made of several ingredients, including water, oils, and surfactants. They tend to be more heavy-duty than creams or gel moisturizers because they’re usually thicker and more concentrated.
Face moisturizer is an important part of a skincare routine for all ages, but it’s especially important for teenagers as their skin is still developing. When choosing a face moisturizer, consider the ingredients, the time of day you should apply it, and the type that will work best for your skin type.
A good face moisturizer is essential to keeping their skin looking healthy and hydrated for teens. Depending on the individual’s skin type, face moisturizers can come in various formulas and textures, so it’s important to select one that is right for the teen’s skin type and needs.