Are you searching for the best coil roofing nailer? Confused with too many options? If that is your situation, you have come to the right place. This is your ultimate guide to buying a quality coil roofing nailer.
We understand how much of a hassle it can be to go through thousands of reviews when you have too many coil roofing nailer options. So, leave all your worries, check out this ultimate guide, and make a hassle-free purchase decision.
Best coil roofing nailer Comparison Chart
Review of Coil Roofing Nailer
1. Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer | Pneumatic | Accepts Coil Roofing …
- Brand: Metabo HPT
- Manufacturer: Koki Holdings America, Ltd
- Dimensions: Height: 10.2 Inches Width: 4.5 Inches Length: 9.0 Inches Weight: 5.5 Pounds `
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- RUBBER PADS: Help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- CARBIDE TIPPED PUSH LEVER: Reduces wear
- DURABLE: Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
2. WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- Brand: WEN
- Manufacturer: WEN
- Dimensions: Height: 16.3 Inches Width: 17.5 Inches Length: 5.5 Inches Weight: 5.95 Pounds `
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
3. BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
- Brand: Bostitch
- Manufacturer: Bostitch
- Dimensions: Height: 5.12 Inches Width: 14.38 Inches Length: 13.38 Inches Weight: 5.8 Pounds `
- The sliding nail gun has lightweight aluminum housing for job site durability
- Zero nail lockout feature of the siding nailer eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Nosepiece of the coil siding nailer features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Over molded grip for comfortable use. Full round driver for more consistent drive quality
4. Makita AN454 1-3/4″ Coil Roofing Nailer
- Brand: Makita
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Dimensions: Height: 13.19 Inches Width: 13.39 Inches Length: 5.12 Inches Weight: 7.28 Pounds `
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, Adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
5. DeWALT DCN45RND1 20V 15 Degrees Lithium-Ion Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer …
- Brand: DEWALT
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Dimensions: Weight: 11.68 Pounds `
- Brushless motor for increased runtime and durability
- Bump mode for efficiency and productivity
- Tool-free nail tray easily adjusts to accommodate the full range of roofing nails
- Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for precise nailing
- Tool-free stall release lever to return driver blade in event of a jam
6. 3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4″ to 1-3/4″ Coil …
- Brand: 3PLUS
- Manufacturer: 3PLUS
- Color: Black and Red
- Dimensions: Height: 11.6 Inches Width: 4.6 Inches Length: 11.8 Inches Weight: 7.5 Pounds `
- Drives 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;
- Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;
- High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
- Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function.
7. BOSTITCH Roofing Nailer, Coil, 15-Degree (BRN175A)
- Brand: Bostitch
- Manufacturer: Bostitch
- Dimensions: Height: 5.0 Inches Width: 11.0 Inches Length: 12.0 Inches Weight: 6.5 Pounds `
- Upgraded engine and feed system of the sliding nail gun improves drive quality, overall performance, and durability
- Dual-door magazine of the siding nailer can be closed multiple ways
- The coil siding nailer has an oversized tool-free depth adjustment for proper nail setting
- Carbide nose inserts help to protect the nose from wear
- Redesigned grip handle for better feel
8. DEWALT DW45RN 15 degree Coil Roofing Nailer
- Brand: DEWALT
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions: Height: 19.25 Inches Width: 5.55 Inches Length: 34.813 Inches Weight: 5.2 Pounds `
- High speed valve technology drives at a rate of up to 10 nails per second.
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
- Robust engine and feed system for durability and long life.
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding.
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials.
9. MAX USA CORP SuperRoofer CN445R3 Roofing Coil Nailer up to …
- Brand: MAX USA CORP.
- Manufacturer: MAX USA
- Dimensions: Height: 10.5 Inches Width: 4.5 Inches Length: 12.25 Inches Weight: 5.5 Pounds `
- REDUCED TAR BUILD UP: Tar resistant nose is designed to resist tar 8x longer than conventional tools. When necessary, the SuperRoofer’s contact foot is easy to remove, clean and is also inexpensive to replace.
- SELF-CLEANING FILTER FOR RELIABLE OPERATIONS: The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter, captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically safely ejects them when the air hose is disconnected.
- SIMPLE TOOL MAINTENANCE: A removable contact foot allows roofers to safely maintain and clean components of the tool without having to submerge the tool in corrosive cleaning agents.
- NO NAIL WASTE OR JAMS: A nose magnet holds the last nail in place, allowing contractors to use every nail in the coil; it also prevents the tool from jamming.
- CONSISTENTLY AND ACCURATELY SHOOTS NAILS: The depth adjustment dial allows operators to effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, and also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish.
- AVOID TRIP HAZARDS: A tangle free swivel fitting prevents tangling of the hose while keeping roofers safe from potential fall hazards.
- EXTREME DRIVING POWER: Full round head driver blade for better holding power.
10. HBT HBCN45P 3/4” to 1-3/4” Coil Roofing Nailer with Magnesium …
- Brand: HBT
- Manufacturer: HYBEST
- Dimensions: Height: 11.5 Inches Width: 4.9 Inches Length: 11.4 Inches Weight: 4.93 Pounds `
- Drives 11 gauge full head coil roofing nails ranging from 7/8” To 1-3/4”
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact mode
- Tool-free adjustable depth control helps set nails properly; adjustable shingle guide allows for quick and consistent shingle spacing
- Durable and lightweight magnesium housing helps reduce user fatigue
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection; contact safety With Carbide inserts for less wear and tear
Buying Guide To Buy The Right coil roofing nailer
When you are looking for a new coil roofing nailer to buy, it can be difficult to decide which one is ideal for you. With so many products on the market, how can you be sure that you are making the right decision? Here are some tips to help you choose the top-quality product for you.
When you are shopping, it is important to consider the price. You may want to consider how much you can afford to spend and what the coil roofing nailer is worth. It is also important to compare prices between different stores. You may be able to find a better deal at a different store. But check the quality first; otherwise will face hassle after buying it.
Value Of The Brand
Lots of people consider the brand of the product before anything else. Some people believe that a well-known brand means a high-quality deal, while others believe that a less popular brand must be cheaper and therefore a better deal. In some cases, this may be true, but the price difference between two items of different brands is often negligible. So how do you decide which one is the good coil roofing nailer to buy?
Another most important factor is the features. What is the product? What are its limitations? How well does it work? Is it good for you? To find the right coil roofing nailer for you, it’s important to look at all the features and decide which is the most important for your needs.
Sometimes a product has many features you don’t need or want. Check the material used here and if it is good for you.
When buying the coil roofing nailer, it is important to consider what existing customer says about this.
People often rely on customer reviews to help them make a decision. Customer rating can help provide information about the quality of a product, how it functions, and what others have thought about it. However, not all customer reviews are reliable.
Sometimes customers may be unhappy with a purchase for various reasons, and their review may not reflect the quality of the product.
Why Trust Reviewj.com?
Our in-house team of experts compiled this collection of the coil roofing nailer after researching each product and considering several websites’ user ratings and reviews. We know your needs to understand your purchase requirements and narrowed the list to those products that match your needs. This buying guide has also been developed to help our customers make decisions.
These were the criteria that we used to choose our best coil roofing nailer. Are these the only criteria to consider? Not at all! We constantly update our website to give you the most timely and relevant information.
Our final filter relates to reader satisfaction since this is the factor we place at the top of our list. My sincere appreciation goes out to you! If you find any of the information or terms mentioned here incorrect, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate, please let us know. Our list will be updated frequently based on your reasonable suggestions, and we welcome your input.