Are you searching for the audio extractor converter? Are you confused with too many options? If that is your situation, you have come to the right place. This is your ultimate guide to buying a quality audio extractor converter. When you decide to buy, you must make sure you choose the best one you need.
Here is a list of our favorite audio extractor converter so you can choose the one that helps you manage your sleep time. Check the best audio extractor converter and enjoy online shopping.
Our Top Picks
10 Best Audio Extractor Converter Reviews
- HDA-912 Audio Extractor - designed to extract audio from any HDMI compliant source and converts it to Optical S/PDIF or high-quality stereo 3.5 mm audio output | Input: 1x HDMI, Output: 1x HDMI, 1x L/R Audio Out, 1x Optical Out (S/PDIF)
- Supported Resolution: Video Pass-through Up to 4K @ 50/60Hz (YUV4:4:4), 4K @ 30Hz, 1080P @ 120Hz and 1080P 3D @ 60Hz. Supported Audio: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through & CEC Bypass| HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant, NO ARC SUPPORT
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation; Compact in size for easy plug & play installation
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, HDA-912 Audio Extractor with User Manual, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- 👍 4K HDMI to HDMI Audio Extractor: avedio links HDMI to optical audio adapter is designed to extract the digital audio embedded in HDMI source and output it via optical SPDIF or RCA L/R stereo audio out. Original video/audio signal is also passed through to HDMI output. Then you will be able to send the splitted audio to an amplifier, AV receiver, soundbar or other sound systems.
- 👍 4K High Video Resolution: HDMI audio converter support resolution up to 4K@30hz, HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4, Full HD 1080P, 3D,and 36-bit deep color.Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dobly-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dobly-AC3/DSD. (Note: This HDMI sound extractor does not support ARC, please search ASIN B07T2WSY3D to find the version that supports ARC)
- 👍 Three Audio Mode: avedio links HDMI audio adpter with PASS, 2CH, 5.1CH Three Audio Mode Options, RCA L/R output support PASS 2CH PCM, Optical SPDIF output support PASS 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, DTS
- 👍 Wide Compatible: HDMI to HDMI plus audio converter compatible with various HDMI source devices. HDMI input: Blu-ray player, DVD, HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, Fire Stick, Roku,HD DVR etc. HDMI Output: Full HD TV, Monitor, Projector. Audio output: Speaker, amplifier,soundbar or other sound systems.
- 👍 Package Included: 4K HDMI Audio Splitter x1, 5V/1A DC Power Adaptor x1, User Manual x1. This HDMI audio extractor converter can effectively achieves audio synchronization separation and provide high quality audio and video transmission, make your life more easy and colorful.
- 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - Extract the digital HDMI audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2 channel analog stereo output or multi-channel Audio (SPDIF) output. **NOTE: This unit will only pass Dolby Digital/DTS audio formats, it will NOT decode these formats for the analog output. If using the analog output, make sure your HDMI source is set to PCM audio.
- 𝟒𝐊 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐃 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝟐.𝟎 | 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐏 𝟏𝟒𝟒𝐇𝐳 | 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐏 𝟏𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐳 - Supports the highest video resolution to 1080P@144Hz, 1080P@120Hz, 4K 50/60HZ (YUV444). Supports HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps) HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant; Supports HDR10(We suggest using HDMI 2.0 certified cable to get HDR10 compatibility)
- 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 - 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports DTS Digital / Dolby Digital pass through (Our device does not decode the digital audio, you will still need an end display that is compatible with those formats) ; DOES NOT SUPPORT ARC FUNCTION.
- 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 - Supports HDMI HIGH Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through; Audio sample rates up to 192kHZ;10 Bit HDR pass through.; Supports CEC bypass
- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 – All J-Tech Digital products include a One-Year Manufacturer Replacement Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Sugar Land, TX. Support is available from 9AM – 6PM CST, Monday through Friday. Contact information available on our seller page.
- Extract the digital HDMI audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2 channel analog stereo output or 5.1 channel Audio output. Does NOT support ARC function. Search ASIN:B00YHS5E6Q to find the version that supports ARC.
- Supports the highest video resolution to 1080p. Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth.
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color. Supports HDCP, Video EDID Pass Through; Plug & Play.
- Audio EDID Settings: 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital.
- Provides the Best Flexibility through Three NEW Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH, Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D). This item supports Apple TV and various Blu-ray player and satellite receivers.
- 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫: TCNEWCL HDMI audio extractor converter is designed to extract audio from a HDMI signal to 3.5mm stereo audio output(2CH Mode) or SPDIF (Optical) digital audio output(2CH/5.1CH Mode).
- 𝟒𝐊𝐱𝟐𝐊 @𝟑𝟎𝐇𝐳 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: This Audio Splitter Adapter supports resolution up to 8Bit 4Kx2K @30Hz, backward compatible with 1080P@60Hz and 720P. Supported bandwidth: 300 MHz /3 Gbps per channel.
- 𝟑 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: There are three audio mode switch(PASS, 5.1CH, LPCM 2CH), 2CH mode is for L/R 3.5mm AUX or SPDIF stereo output such as LPCM; 5.1CH mode is for SPDIF output such as DTS, Dolby Digital; and PASS mode is for pass EDID info from TV to source.
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬: Widely compatible with PC, laptop, Blue-ray, DVD/HD/DVR players, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, etc.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐠 & 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲: Just connect cables and enjoy high quality audio and video. No need extra driver or any app. Package included: HDMI Audio Extractor*1, Power adapter*1, User manual*1.
- 【HDMI Audio Extractor】One HDMI input converts to one HDMI and 3.5mm stereo audio output. Extracts audio from a digital HDMI signal to your Amplifier, Soundbar, Speaker etc. 3.5mm stereo and L/R audio allow output separately to audio receiver without powering on your HDTV/Monitor.Note: DOES NOT SUPPORT Audio return channel(ARC) function, DOES NOT ALLOW the sound of the TV to the amplifier and headphones.
- 【EDID Auto Management】Automatically detect the EDID of the signal source and display to achieve the best link effect. If no sound is obtained, please set the sound of the signal source to PCM format.
- 【High Resolution】HDMI audio Extractor Support 4Kx2K@30Hz/3D /1080p /1080i /720p/576i/480p/480i. Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit with sync sound. Support HDMI V1.4,Support HDCP 1.4.Support DVI Displays.
- 【Low Power Consumption】No external power adapter required for normal operation.Due to voltage supply each device can support is different and limited,For some devices with low power HDMI ports(Such as PS4, PS4 Slim and other Sony Device), we highly recommend using USB power adapter Or plug into the USB port of the signal source.
- 【Wide Compatibility & Plug and Play】Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, PS4/5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc.
- [4K@60HZ High Video Resolution]: SupportsHDMI2.0b,4K@60HZ,HDR10 RGB4:4:4, Full HD, UHD, HDTV, Deep Color to 36bit, also back compatible with 4K@30HZ and 1080P. Max Bandwidth of 18.2Gbps. NOTE: Audio supports DTS Digital/Dolby Digital pass through(optical SPDIF) If using the analog output, make sure your HDMI source is set to PCM audio.
- [HDMI Audio Extractor]: With optical SPDIF +L/R+Bluetooth Transmitter audio out allows you extract the audio from the HDMI input source ( Like PS4, PS5, Cable box, Xbox or any HDMI device)connection to a speaker, Amplifier or Bluetooth headphone etc. Note: If you choose optical audio out, you can enjoy 5.1CH or 2CH or ADV. If you choose L/R audio out, you can enjoy 2CH or ADV.
- [Multi-function Bluetooth transmitter]：Bluetooth Transmitter uses 5.0 technology, provide a more stable, faster transmission, Bluetooth-enable virtually any of your Bluetooth speaker or headphone devices at home. Use the audio extractor as a transmitter to stream audio from your TV,PS4 or DVD player to your Bluetooth headphones, you are able to get rid of wires and enjoy
- [HDMI ARC Adapter (Audio Return Channel)]：HDMI to HDMI audio converter allows ARC function, which extracts the Audio from TV or projector to Speaker, Sound bar or Amplifier. Connect the HDMI output port of HDMI sound extractor to the HDMI (ARC) port of your TV, and then use the optical or L/R cable or Bluetooth to connect to the Sound bar, Speaker, etc. NOTE: Please set the TV audio format to LPCM or PCM, using L/R output products audio format needs to be switched to 2.0 when use ARC function.
- [Wide Compatible]: HDMI to HDMI plus audio converter compatible with various HDMI source devices. HDMI input: Blu-ray player, DVD, HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, Chromecast, Fire Stick, Roku,HD DVR etc. HDMI Output: Full HD TV, Monitor, Projector. Audio output: Speaker, amplifier,soundbar or other sound systems.
- 【HDMI Audio Extractor】The HDMI audio extractor can extract audio from HDMI signal and transmit it to AV receiver through optical or 3.5mm Cable.(Note: Devices do not support ARC and eARC.TV is not supported as the input source, and the power amplifier headphones get the sound of TV.)
- 【3 modes】2.0CH, 5.1CH and PASS mode. Select 3.5mm stereo output, please use 2.0CH mode. Select optical output, please use 5.1CH mode. When you use the first and two modes and find that no audio and video signal is output, use the pass mode.(Note:If no sound is obtained, please set the sound of the signal source to PCM format.)
- 【4K Ultra-HD with HDMI 1.4V】HDMI audio converter up to 10.2G bandwidth, support HDCP1.4,4K@60Hz(420),4K@30Hz RGB / YUV4:4:4 Ultra high definition image quality. The optical output supports Dolby/DTS 5.1. The 3.5mm output supports PCM2.0. This audio splitter does not support 7.1 channels.
- 【Low energy consumption】HDMI audio splitter has a low energy consumption,only requires the USB port to be connected to the 5V-USB port of another device to work. Or use your other 5V-USB power adapter.
- 【Wide Compatibility & Plug and Play】Suitable for various HDMI source devices such as Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, PS4,PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop etc.
- Extend HDMI signal at 4k@30hz up to 50m, or 164ft and 1080p up to 60m or 196ft
- Hdcp 2.2
- Poc, power both transciever and receiver from a single side
- 10.2Gbps video bandwidth
- One HDMI input convert to one HDMI+ Audio (SPDIF+R/L)output.Note:This HDMI Audio Extractor Can Not Work With HDMI Switch and HDMI Splitter;Note that this product does not support ARC ports!
- SPDIF Output Supports lDTS-HD/DTS 5.1CH Audio; RCA Analog L/R Output Supports 2CH PCM Stereo Audio
- Supports 24 bit /deep color 30bit, 36bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color. Supports HDCP, Video Pass Through; Plug & Play supports AppleTV and various Blu-ray player
- Audio Settings: 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, lDTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / DTS / Dolby-AC3(Dolby Digital AC3 and above are not supported)
- Service: If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us and our experienced customer service team will respond within 24 hours.
How To Select The Right Audio Extractor Converter?
Selecting the best audio extractor converter is not as simple as one might think. When making a purchase, there are many factors to consider, and the decision should not be taken lightly.
There are certain technical features to consider while buying the audio extractor converter.
When purchasing a audio extractor converter, it is important to consider the price, cost, or value. You want to find something that is affordable and within your budget. You also want to find good audio extractor converter that are worth the price. Sometimes, you may find a lower-priced item that is not as good as a more expensive one. Therefore, it is important to research and compare audio extractor converter before making a purchase.
Value Of The Brand
Many people put a lot of thought into the decision when buying any audio extractor converter. They may consider the cost, the audio extractor converter used, and how it will benefit them. However, one factor that is often overlooked is the brand of the good audio extractor converter. While a brand doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the item will be good, it can sometimes give you an idea of what to expect.
Different audio extractor converter have different features, and some are more important than others. For example, you are buying a beauty item like a hair care item for your daily needs. First, you need to check if it is suitable for your hair type if the item uses harsh chemicals that damage your hair, etc. When buying a new phone, on the other hand, the most important features are likely to be the amount of storage space, the type of camera, and the operating system. So you may understand how it important is to check the audio extractor converter features.
When it comes to choosing a audio extractor converter, customer reviews are essential. They can provide insights into the quality of the audio extractor converter, as well as the customer service experience. Thoughts can also give you an idea of what to expect when using this. Therefore, reading reviews before making a purchase can help you make a more informed decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this the type of audio extractor converter should I choose?
A: When looking for quality audio extractor converter, there are a few things you can keep an eye out for. By considering these factors, you can be sure that you’re getting a quality audio extractor converter that will serve you well for years to come. We are here to do it for you and shorten the list by checking all features.
Q: Is the price of this audio extractor converter worth it?
A: When making purchasing decisions, the cost is always a primary concern. But sometimes, the price of a audio extractor converter doesn’t tell the whole story. Brand trust and the quality of the audio extractor converter can solve the question. We suggest you will win here.
Q: Why do you buy an item from Amazon?
A: Amazon is one of the most popular online retailers in the world. They offer a wide variety of items, from books and electronics to clothes and home goods. You can also find almost anything you need on Amazon, making it a great place to shop for almost anything.
Why Trust Reviewj.com?
Our experts have compiled this list of the best audio extractor converter after evaluating different items and considering opinions and audio extractor converter reviews from several sources. Then, keeping your requirements and goals at heart, we picked each audio extractor converter and included its specific features. We’ve also provided a purchasing guide to aid you in choosing the best one for you.
When choosing the best audio extractor converter, it is important to consider the following: the needs of the user, the user’s budget, the company’s reputation, and reviews from other users. With these factors in mind, choosing a audio extractor converter that is right for you will be easier.
We’d appreciate your feedback or correction if any products mentioned here are incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. We welcome your comments and will make frequent corrections to our list based on your reasonable suggestions.